Zim-TTECH envisions universal access to safe, client-centered and high-quality healthcare for all people.
To improve the health and well-being for all through provision of technical assistance and direct service to the health sector, as well as strengthening healthcare worker skills to support sustainability of health systems.
- We promote collaboration, partnerships and networking with Government Ministries, beneficiaries of services, civil society organizations, funders, and other implementing partners
- We support Ministries of Health and the broader health sector through direct service delivery and technical assistance
- We are committed to providing equitable, quality, client-centered care
- We employ evidence-based interventions
- We embrace diversity and inclusivity, and offer services with respect without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion or social class
- We maintain an attitude of hope in the face of adversity